Monday, February 24, 2014

Feel Alive

Something good is up in the music scene lately and I have it in my playlist in loop almost all of the time. You know the feeling when your energy is just running below the normal and you need something to fuel you up and energize you? Music is one of the best solutions to that! Just have your iPod or your smartphone with you and plug in those headphones on and you're up to enjoy your day listening to real good music to get enjoy and make the most out of your day. I have been listening to the very nice and groovy beat of "Skydive" and I can just have it and "Alive" on loop together and I'm pumped up. Makes me feel like I want to be DJ as well with their music(I wanna be one, really! I wanna be a lot of things I like and admire. haha!).

Skydive - Chuckie feat Maiday

Alive - Krewella

Dark Horse - Katy Perry feat Juicy J ~ This one is addicting too!(Plus its Katy Perry, she's so beautiful. How I wish I was Russel Brand. haha!)

What Now - Rihanna

Can't Remember to Forget You - Shakira feat Rihanna ~ Hotness overload! Don't you just wish you with this two great women?

Say Something - A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera

Can't Hold Us - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis feat Ray Dalton ~ What more can I say? I just want to go to their concert here in Manila on March 16, 2014 at Mall of Asia Arena!!!

If I Lose Myself - Alesso vs OneRepublic



No comments:

Post a Comment