Sunday, February 23, 2014

Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes

Our family went out on a weekend all together and something that wouldn't be gone is for sure is... food! We already had lunch and was looking for some delicious dessert to complete the experience. Good thing there is Banapple already in SM North Edsa's Sky Garden, the closest one to our place. It was past lunch already yet their place is a bit small and jam packed with customers. Nevertheless, we were still able to have our cakes and pies cravings solved. It was such a guilty pleasure for me since I am trying to watch my diet so that going to the gym won't be waste. I guess sometimes we should treat ourselves something good so that we can still achieve our goal without sacrificing much of our craving and have more eagerness to do it. Well, it will be a long time before I will visit the store not because I don't want their cakes but, just to make sure I will be able to achieve my fitness goal for 2014.

Chocolate Chip Walnut Pie

Banoffee Pie

Honey Carrot Cheesecake

Dark Chocolate Tiramisu Cheesecake

Blueberry Cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment