Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cold Stone Creamery


After hitting the gym, my older sister and I went to SM North Edsa. While waiting for our parents and sister, we decided to try out this Cold Stone Creamy. They had us taste almost all of their ice creams so that we can decide better what to order(we actually enjoyed tasting almost all of them. Haha!). As usual, I asked for their best-seller and it just past me(didn't actually get what the guy said) and chose Coffee and Dark Chocolate(I was just choosing what I know for sure is good *wink*) while my sister chose Choco Truffles and Butter Cake(that's what I remember). After paying for what we took, we saw the signature creations poster and stared at it. We should have order that! No regrets though, Their ice cream really taste good. Probably something to go for if your looking for great ice cream. Anyways, we enjoyed it :)




Choco Truffles and Butter Cake

Coffee and Dark Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment